1475BV 15 DP : 1200 SDP : 750
Punarnava -Kidney Support
In Ayurveda, 'Punarnava' means that which rejuvenates or renews the body. The chemical compounds that naturally occur in the herb like flavonoids, alkaloids, and glycosides, help prevent free radical damage to the kidneys. Punarnava displays diuretic activity and assists in the flushing of harmful toxins and pathogens.
This herb controls the recurrence of urinary system infections by neutralizing disease-causing germs and their toxic effects. Punarnava exhibits analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which soothe and calm the urinary tract.
- Malayalam Name : Chuvanna Thazhuthama
- Scientific Name: Boerhaaviadiffusa
- Sanskrit Name: Raktapunarnava
- Ref: Ayurveda formulary of India II
- Dosage : Recommendation: 1-2 caplets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Composition: Each capsule contains: Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) root powder - 400 mg
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine